Thursday 12 February 2015

Debenhams - SS15




I don’t usually frequent Debenhams out of habit, unless I’m presented with a wedding list or a very specific Christmas list. However the last few time I’ve wandered through, I’ve been distracted by the home wares store; and today was one of those days. It wasn’t one collection in particular, but lots of little bits – it was like routing through a little boutique. I couldn’t indulge in as many images as I’d have liked here, as I was quickly ushered out the store by the shop assistants, who frown upon this sort of thing. But lots more can be found on the Debenhams website (www.debenhams.com). We start with a little patterned blue penguin doorstop, by Debenhams. An amazing set of six wooden fox face coasters from Sass and Belle, I don’t know how practical these are, but I loved them so much I bought some anyway.



Then from At home with Ashley Thomas, gorgeous bird prints, illustrations and ceramics. Ashley Thomas (www.ashleythomasdesign.co.uk) is a UK based artist and designer, who creates wonderful homeware designs in the attic of her Victorian house, nicknamed ‘The leaky factory’. It is probably a good thing I wasn’t allowed to stay here too long; it could have become expensive!