Friday 13 February 2015

The Northern Quarter - #NQ


Well if I struggled getting discrete photographs in Debenhams, then I knew it was a pointless endeavour to try getting snap happy in the intimate environments of the Northern Quarter shops. It is a shame, as there was so much to share. I shall have to work on my sneakiness before my next adventure.
The first stop, I mentioned in my earlier post was Fig and Sparrow. Such a beautiful shop – here are a few more images to entice you to visit.




Then the Oklahoma café, I’ve eaten here before, and can recommend it if your ever passing, though you have to be lucky – the café area is small and tables are in high demand. I did manage to get a few sneaky shots in the shop of some eggcups from Mini Moderns, with their hares and deer’s decorated in tartans they have a distinct Scottish feel.



Finally I trudged round to Magma, I’d saved the best until last (I did mention once or twice before that I like this shop), again I thought it was too obvious to take photo’s, so I’ve been to their website (www.magmabooks.com) and pulled off a few images. Another thing that stod out from the books was these adorable aprons and chefs hats from Kooroom (images from Smallable), again I’vejourneyed onto the web to get some images. It doesn’t really encapsulate the joy of being in the shop itself, but hopefully it’ll give you enough of a reason to visit.